Regular price $129.00 or 4 interest-free payments on orders over $35 with
Freshley Overalls For Women
Go all in with the overalls that are all over it.
- Flex suspenders. Don’t get caught up.
- Twine Hole™. Spool in. Pull out.
- Hip Slot™. Just clip it.
- Zip pocket. Don't lose your shit.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Reinforced knee. Don't blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
- Tough cuff. Don't fray the hem.
Folks, our Freshley Overalls are F’in magical. Containing the signature Dovetail Workwear “stretch sauce,” these overalls are designed to fit and move on every body while bending, digging, painting, or shearing. Freshley is a full-body toolbox of nested pockets for stashing seeds, brushes, pliers, and phones. The bib pocket includes a genius eyelet—fancy language for “twine hole”—through which to run twine for tying up the tomatoes, or to hold your fine-gauge wire spool. Did we mention it looks damn good on?
- Heavy-duty stretch duck canvas
- Fabric weight: 12 oz
- Fabric content: 99% cotton / 1% spandex
You got 'em dirty, now get 'em clean.
- Fasten all hardware.
- Turn inside out.
- Wash cold.
- Hang dry. If you must tumble, tumble low to damp dry.
For overalls, fasten all hardware. We recommend buttoning the strap clasps to the top hip buttons and underneath the hip buttonholes, so the metal fasteners don’t bang around in your machines and break (or keep you up all night).
We get it's tempting to wash those dirty shortalls in hot water and tumble dry the hell out of them. But like any high-quality tool, this one will last longer with TLC. Heat messes with our special stretch sauces and secret weatherizing potions. And it can shrink, warp, and otherwise damage the fine fabrics that make Dovetail Workwear sturdy, comfortable, and tough on the job. So for a long life, wash cold, and hang dry or tumble low. The planet will thank you too.
CRUSHES THE COMPETITION
Outperforms other brands by 30-40% in abrasion tests.
- Developed for perfect balance
- Stretch but not too stretchy
- Feels worn in, but not worn out
- Heft, but not too heavy
- Medium weight, rugged but moveable and breathable