Regular price $99.00 or 4 interest-free payments on orders over $35 with
Britt X Ultra Light
Lichen Green Ripstop
- EZWaist™. Give and take.
- Hip Slot™. Just clip it.
- 2 tool loops. Hammer time.
- 2 zip pockets. Don’t lose your shit.
- Reinforced front pockets. Double down.
- Angled front panels. Look sharper.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Articulated knee. Bend it like Britt.
- Reinforced knee. Don’t blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
- Tough cuff. Don’t fray the hem.
- Ultra-breathable. So comfy.
- Water-resistant. Shake it off.
Stain resistant. Get dirty, wash clean.
Picture a smokin' hot pipefitter. Because she works in a steam tunnel. Yep, it doesn't get hotter than the radass crew of Facilities women who tested our most lightweight work pant, deep in the bowels of the University of Virginia. Hot, hard work calls for an ultralight, ultra breathable work pant. But it's got to be tough. So we called in micro-ripstop. And radioed for water resistance. Does ultra lightweight mean we skimped on features? As if. We built this pant off our Britt Utility—the most technical work pant for women. But Britt X Ultra Light has even more tool storage, just way less weight. Now that's hot.
Fans of Britt Utility, what's with the X in Britt X? It's just a bit Xtra. Xtra deep pockets. Xtra zip pockets. Xtra hammer loop. Xtra comfort with an EZWaist. Here's an Xtra sentence with Xtra. Yes, we'll stop now because it's Xtra annoying. XO
Do hot work. Don't lose your cool.Our lightest weight fabric! But you know us: we'd never sacrifice toughness. Abrasion-resistant micro-ripstop shuts out the sharp shit. This fabric is also super breathable and contains a dash of our secret stretch sauce, so you can flex your moves in comfort.
- Ultra lightweight micro-ripstop
- Fabric weight: 7 oz
- Fabric content: 90% cotton / 8% nylon / 2% spandex
You got 'em dirty, now get 'em clean.We get it's tempting to wash those dirty pants in hot water and tumble dry the hell out of them. But like any high-quality tool, this one will last longer with TLC. Heat messes with our special stretch sauces and secret weatherizing potions. And it can shrink, warp, and otherwise damage the fine fabrics that make Dovetail Workwear sturdy, comfortable, and tough on the job. So for a long life, wash cold, and hang dry or tumble low. The planet will thank you too.
- Turn inside out.
- Wash cold.
- Hang dry.
- If you must tumble, tumble low to damp dry.