Regular price $99.00 or 4 interest-free payments on orders over $35 with
Work Day in, Day out.
- Relaxed leg. Looking good.
- Mid-rise waist. Just right.
- Higher back. Mind the crack.
- 10 pockets. For real.
- Double-button waistband. Stays put.
- Zip pocket. Don’t lose your shit.
- Reinforced front pockets. Double down.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Reinforced knee. Don’t blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
Tough cuff. Don’t fray the hem.
Hack it. Hike it. Hardcore outdoor action is all in a Day’s work. Named for Dovetail Workwear co-founder, Kate Day, who worked the land growing up in Maine, owned a landscaping business, and never saw a shrub she didn’t want to prune. Relaxed fit through the leg. Packed with reinforcements, from a double-button waistband up top, to tough cuffs at the bottom. This pant has our standard mid-rise at the front waist, but is higher-backed at the rear—because the only crack we like to see is dawn’s!
See our shipping information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
You can exchange your item or start the return process within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund.
See our Returns Policy page for more
CRUSHES THE COMPETITION
Outperforms other brands by 30-40% in abrasion tests.
- Developed for perfect balance
- Stretch but not too stretchy
- Feels worn in, but not worn out
- Heft, but not too heavy
- Medium weight, rugged but moveable and breathable
An automatic popup has been triggered.
interest-free payments, spread over 6 weeks.