Regular price $159.00 or 4 interest-free payments on orders over $35 with
Freshley Drop Seat Overalls
Grey Stretch Thermal Denim
Relaxed with Straight Leg
Dovetail's Freshley Drop Seat Overalls: Designed for Women, Made for Winter
- Flex suspenders. Don't get caught up.
- Twine Hole™. Spool in. Pull out.
- Hidden zip drop seat. Stop. Drop. And go.
- D-Ring clip. Hang on.
- Reinforced front pockets. Double down
- Tool loop X 2. Hammer time X 2.
- Zip pocket. Don't lose your shit.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Articulated knee. Bend it like Britt.
- Reinforced front. Don't blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
- Tough cuff. Don't fray the hem.
Our #1 and #2 warmest overalls.
To pee or not to pee. It’s no longer a question. Just stop, drop, and go in these ingenious drop seat overalls. Winter bathroom breaks just got faster, easier, and a whole lot warmer because there’s no need to take off the whole shabang to do your thing. And yep, these are still our famous Freshley women’s overalls, just warmer and with a hidden back zip drop seat. They’re made of high tech, all-in-one thermal stretch denim that’s tough on the outside, cozy on the inside. Thermoregulating recycled insulation keeps you toasty but never roasty, and does a solid for the planet. And no, you won’t look like a puffer fish. They’re warm, not bulky. So you can easily bend, flex, stretch, and yes, even go.
- Stretch Thermal Denim
- Fabric Weight: 12.5oz
- 66% cotton, 33% REPREVE® recycled polyester, 1% spandex
You got 'em dirty, now get 'em clean.
- Fasten all hardware.
- Turn inside out.
- Wash cold.
- Hang dry.
- If you must tumble, tumble low to damp dry.
We get it's tempting to wash those dirty overalls in hot water and tumble dry the hell out of them. But like any high-quality tool, this one will last longer with TLC. Heat messes with our special stretch sauces and secret weatherizing potions. And it can shrink, warp, and otherwise damage the fine fabrics that make Dovetail Workwear sturdy, comfortable, and tough on the job. So for a long life, wash cold, and hang dry or tumble low. The planet will thank you too..