Day Construct in Stretch Canvas
Not available for pre-order. Coming in September, 2018.
One of our three founders, Kate pruned orchards and vineyards in her youth; hikes the Columbia Gorge with her family on the weekends; and previously ran a landscaping business. Inspired by her love of the outdoors and field sciences, the Day Construct work pant has a slightly lower front rise, a high back rise, and a relaxed fit. Fabricated with our custom 10 oz duck canvas, this pant reads more cargo than jean with deliciously deep and secure pockets. Ample space allows for tucking soil samples, leather bound field notes, and some trail mix as you work, naturally, in your element.
- Fit for women
- Relaxed fit with lower front rise, high back rise
- Wide/contoured waistband with double-button enclosure
- Gusseted crotch
- 10 utility pockets including anti-wear reinforcements
- Deep rear pockets with double-snap enclosures
- Reinforced knee
- Fits Dovetail knee pad inserts
Fabric Content: 97% cotton / 3%spandex
CRUSHES THE COMPETITION
Outperforms other brands by 30-40% in abrasion tests.
- Developed for perfect balance
- Stretch but not too stretchy
- Feels worn in, but not worn out
- Heft, but not too heavy
- Medium weight, rugged but moveable and breathable