Freshley Overall in Grey Stretch Canvas
Go all in with the overall that’s all over it.
We've reinvented this classic piece of workwear to fit and move on every body while bending, digging, painting, or shearing. Offered in our own custom Dovetail 12 oz stretch duck canvas proven to be more durable than any other duck canvas on the market, this pant is no mere working stiff. This work pant incorporates what amounts to a toolbelt’s worth of nested pockets for stashing seeds, brushes, pliers, and phones. The bib pocket includes an ingenious eyelet through which to run twine for tying up the tomatoes or earbuds to drown out the chainsaw with your favorite lyrics. Not to mention, it looks damn good on.
NOTE: Due to the nature of this canvas fabric, if you are in between sizes, we recommend you SIZE UP one in this style. For more details, take a couple minutes to see our Size Guide.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN
- Straight silhouette
- 4 pocket bib w/ functional eyelet
- 13 functional pockets total
- Hip clip pocket
- Flexible suspenders
- Gusseted crotch
- Double-front leg panels
- Fabric weight: 12 oz.
- Fabric content: 97% cotton / 3% spandex
- Eleni, the model seen here with the dreadlocks, is wearing a size 8/32" inseam. She is 5'8" tall and has a 31" waist and a 42" hip. Her natural inseam is 30".
- Available in sizes 000-18 and inseams/lengths 28", 30", 32", and 34".
Watch Adventure Rig Review below
CRUSHES THE COMPETITION
Outperforms other brands by 30-40% in abrasion tests.
- Developed for perfect balance
- Stretch but not too stretchy
- Feels worn in, but not worn out
- Heft, but not too heavy
- Medium weight, rugged but moveable and breathable