M'Fon Work Vest
Take it down to the studs. Find grace in simplicity.
M’Fon is a word used in Nigeria for ‘grace’ and fully embodies our original wear tester and the work vest named for her. M’fon is a carpenter and advocates for members of the LGBTQ and minority communities to access the outdoors. Layer this black, shirting-lined, softshell vest over our Givens Workshirt and under our Eli Chore Coat when hiking the PCT or finishing a framing job before the weather moves in. Abrasion, water and wind-resistant, this four-way stretch fabric is tailored for ultimate fit and function including neck coverage, three deep pockets and low-profile metal rivets at stress points. If you know M’fon, this is cause to get out there and jump for joy!
NOTE: This work vest is designed to fit True to Size. For more details, take a couple extra minutes to see our Size Guide.
- Abrasion-resistant, four-way stretch
- Water and wind-resistant
- 3 deep and functional front pockets
- High-ribbed collar for warmth
- YKK zipper at center front
- Double-needle stitching with low profile
- Metal rivets at stress points
- Lined in indigo yarn-dyed herringbone
- Fabric content: Face - 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex / Membrane - 100% Polyurethane / Lining - 100% Cotton
- Eleni, the model seen here with the dreadlocks, is wearing size S. She is 5’8” tall, has a 31” waist and a 42” hip.
- Available in sizes XS - XXL.