Britt Utility in Grey Stretch Canvas
Double down in tough canvas with easy stretch.
The Britt Utility in grey stretch canvas is our new straight-leg fit, relaxed through the hip and leg, with room for boots. This high-performance pant is for the woman who wants a gender-neutral pant on the job. Offered in our own custom Dovetail 12 oz stretch duck canvas, proven to be more durable than any other duck canvas on the market, this pant is no mere working stiff. Its gusseted crotch, double front, extra pockets, and articulated knees mean that, just like you, this work pant does more. So yeah, of course the guys are jealous.
NOTE: Due to the nature of this fabric, you may consider SIZING UP if you are in between sizes. For more details, take a couple minutes to see our Size Guide.
ALSO AVAILABLE INFEATURES
- Mid-rise, contoured waist
- Eleven functional pockets
- Double-front leg panels
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Modernized tool loop
- Reinforced back cuff
- Fabric weight: 12 oz.
- Fabric content: 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- Kate, the model seen from the waist down without tools, is wearing a size 6/32" inseam. She is 5'7" tall and has a 27” waist and a 38” hip. Her natural inseam is 30”.
- Britt, the model seen here with the tools and hat, is wearing a size 2/32" inseam. She is 5'4" tall and has a 28” waist and a 37” hip. Her natural inseam is 31”.
- Available in sizes 000-24 and inseams/lengths 28", 30", 32" and 34".
CRUSHES THE COMPETITION
Outperforms other brands by 30-40% in abrasion tests.
- Developed for perfect balance
- Stretch but not too stretchy
- Feels worn in, but not worn out
- Heft, but not too heavy
- Medium weight, rugged but moveable and breathable