Kent X Chore Coat
Regular price $189.00 or 4 interest-free payments on orders over $35 with
Kent X Chore Coat
Kent X Chore Coat: Designed for Women, Built for Cold Weather
- Heavyweight warmth. So Toasty.
- Water-resistant. Shake it off.
- Stain-resistant. Get dirty, wash clean.
- Hoodie drawcord. No snags.
- Locker loop. Hook up.
- Reinforced elbows. Stay sharp.
- Adjustable cuffs. Tighten up.
- Zip pockets. Don’t lose your shit.
- Snap pockets. Keep it close.
- Rubber coated snaps. No scratch.
- Split Tail. Move free.
This tough, warm coat eats chores for breakfast
It’s cold. There’s work to be done. Grab the Kent X Chore Coat, button up, and take it on like you always do — but in comfort. Named for the Kent Ranch where our co-founder Sara Kent DeLuca grew up, this coat is inspired by her childhood winters, when a short midnight walk to the barn to check on the lambs felt like a mile. We turned to the women of DX Ranch in North Dakota to give us the inside scoop on how to really stick it to winter with this upgraded chore coat. It’s toasty but never roasty. It’s built for work with a fit that lets you reach, stretch and move. And there are plenty of perfectly-placed pockets to keep tools, odds, ends, and what-have-yous zipped, tucked, and stashed safely away. So get to it. Your chore list just got a whole lot warmer.
- Heavy Duty Canvas
- Fabric Weight: 12 oz Shell, 100g Insulation
- Shell and lining: 100% cotton
- Insulation: 100% polyester
You got 'em dirty, now get 'em clean.
- Fasten all hardware
- Wash cold.
- Hang dry.
- If you must tumble, tumble low to damp dry.
We get it's tempting to wash that dirty coat in hot water and tumble dry the hell out of it. But like any high-quality tool, this one will last longer with TLC. Heat messes with our special stretch sauces and secret weatherizing potions. And it can shrink, warp, and otherwise damage the fine fabrics that make Dovetail Workwear sturdy, comfortable, and tough on the job. So for a long life, wash cold, and hang dry or tumble low. The planet will thank you too.