Eli Chore Coat
Check off those chores in the ultimate do-it-all coat.
There's a reason that our ultimate outer layer is named for a sculptor. We have carved out a space to shape technical workwear for women by molding a new classic coat that expresses movement in three dimensions.
Fashioned from strong, abrasion-resistant fabric with a warm, light, fleece core and poly-fill insulation, this piece is water and windproof, stretchable and breathable. Cut long in the back with underarm vents, swing gussets at the shoulder blade and five intuitive pockets, it's chiseled in all the right places. Multiple drawcords serve to contour the hood for ideal peripheral vision and seal around the hips to keep out the weather. Double-layer cuffs featuring runner’s thumbholes offer extra warmth and coverage as you work. Offered in paprika and black.
NOTE: This jacket is designed to fit True to Size. For more details, take a couple extra minutes to see our Size Guide.
- Wind & waterproof
- Durable & abrasion-resistant
- Stretchable & breathable
- Underarm zippers for extra temperature control
- 5 pockets: 3 deep & secure on exterior, 2 on interior
- Swing gussets at the shoulder blades for 360° movement
- Fully adjustable hood for peripheral vision
- Bottom hem drawcord system
- Ribbed sleeve cuffs for weather seal
- Double-layer cuffs featuring runner’s thumbholes
- Taped seams
- 2-way YKK zipper at center front
- Warm fleece core & poly-fill insulation
- Extended cut in the back for extra coverage
- Fabric content: Shell – 84% Cordura® Nylon Stretch, 16% Spandex / Lining & Fill – 100% Polyester
- Kate, the model seen here with the brown hair and indigo denim, is wearing size S. She is 5’7” tall and has a 27” waist, a 38” hip and a 34” bust.
- Available in sizes XS – XXL.