The Maven Indigo Flex
The Maven Indigo Flex is an essential tool
Crafted from durable 11 oz. Cone denim milled in North Carolina, the Maven is the workhorse of your wardrobe. On the job, the Indigo Flex fit is comfortable and functional, moving with you and keeping your gear right where you need it. Now you're ready to get dirty!
The Anatomy of the Maven
- Mid-rise contoured waist for coverage and fit
- Metal rivets to strengthen natural stress points
- Front double denim panel with bottom opening
- Deep front pockets that fit your entire hand
- Ten specialized carpenter-style pockets for the tools of your trade
- Hip slot to hang a tape measure or clip a holster
- Hammer loop
Fabric content: 91% cotton / 6% poly / 1% elastane
Wash before wear, color may transfer when new
NOTE: This tried and true fabric--dearly loved by all 3 MMW founders--is no longer available. This means that when this batch of Indigo Flex Maven pants runs out, they will not be restocked. If you love this particular fabric, our sizing options are dwindling, so get it before its gone, gone, gone!