Dovetail Workwear is a women’s workwear company located in Portland, OR whose mission is to encourage women to enter and succeed in non-traditional occupations. Through the creation of high-quality apparel, we provide tools that support women’s jobs and lives.
We are seeking a half-time, work-from-home customer service representative. This position plays a key role in customer communication and problem resolution, while supporting other roles by gathering and organizing information to resolve customer service issues.
The position will be a regularly-scheduled 20-hour workweek, with some weekend coverage required. Schedule will be coordinated to ensure sufficient coverage and accommodate individual needs. This is a remote working position, with minimal in-office attendance required.
- Maintain excellent external customer service through professional communication, timely response to customer needs, and an overall high-touch, customer-centric approach.
- Assist customers with inquiries around areas of concern, including but not limited to: product options, order status, sizing questions, availability of products, and processing defective items. Perform research to respond to inquiries related to products.
- Learn about our products at an in-depth level in order to provide meaningful information to customers.
- Use a variety of apps and tools to process customer inquiries, including but not limited to email, chat, phone, and other communication tools.
- Clearly communicate any areas of concern or issues to be resolved within established Customer Service escalation path in a timely manner.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues in other areas as necessary.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong, customer-centric focus.
- Must be detail-oriented, with excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Ability to navigate through various computer applications, including MS Office, Google suite of products, Zoom, Slack, and other technologies.
- 2-5 years general office, data entry, or customer service experience.
- Demonstrated self-starter with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous customer service experience helpful, but not required
- Experience with Gorgias, Freshdesk, Zendesk, or other CRM system helpful but not required
- Previous knowledge of apparel industry helpful
Job type: part-time
- Family-friendly culture with support of strong work-life balance
- Free pants!
- Proven track record of company growth
- Potential for full-time position over time
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.