Evaleen Trucker Jacket
Hit the road in a sharply cut, easy-riding jacket.
Our all-season, all-reason work jacket, inspired by a former director of Habitat for Humanity and a current teacher for Girls Build, Inc. We constructed the kind of jacket that lives in your truck, is covered in muddy dog paws and makes a fine pillow for lunch break naps. Our water-resistant waxed canvas coat, offered in dark grey and olive, is lined in soft herringbone cotton for that classic movie look, but with modern, technically advanced improvements. Made for lovers of cotton and waxed canvas, it includes reinforced elbows, a utility sleeve pocket, four other deep pockets and low-profile metal rivets at stress points. Back-arm gussets add mobility without bulk. When your truck is an extension of your closet, this is the first piece you pull from it.
NOTE: This jacket is designed to fit True to Size. For more details, take a couple extra minutes to see our Size Guide.
- Water-resistant, waxed cotton canvas
- 3 deep and functional front pockets
- 1 interior pocket and 1 sleeve pocket
- Metal rivets at stress points
- Reinforced elbows
- Double-needle stitching with low profile
- YKK zipper at center front
- Lined in indigo yarn-dyed herringbone cotton
- Fabric content: 100% Cotton
- Eleni, the model seen here with the dreadlocks, is wearing size S. She is 5’8” tall, has a 31” waist and a 42” hip.
- Available in sizes XS – XXL.